Thursday, July 16, 2015

Rhett's Amazing Race

For my only son's 7th birthday, I threw myself into a giant project planning an amazing race for all of the neighborhood kids. They were split into 5 color coded teams and had many clues which led them to challenges all around the island. Coming up with the cryptic but not too hard clues, fun challenges, bridging the wide range ages of kids, planning the logistics and stuffing all of the envelopes was a lot more work than I had imagined but it was SO FUN and the kids LOVED it! 
Rhett just so happened to be on the winning team!


The winners of the Headquarters Amazing Race received a "million dollars" in a head" full of "quarters" (all chocolate!), of course. 

Happy birthday to my Amazing son!

GG and Remley made Rhett a minecraft quilt! Pretty cool-

No comments:

Post a Comment