Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Year of the Willow

Nine years married to my best friend! I'm one lucky girl. This year's theme was willow.. Fun right? I struggled to do much with that. I did learn a bit researching the willow-

Acetylsalicylic acid is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Its ancestry the salicylates, including salicin and salicylic acid, are found in the bark and leaves of the willow and poplar trees.

So David got aspirin and a braided willow branch to bind him to me forever!

 I also took him stand up paddle boarding in the harbor and we had drinks rooftop and a lovely dinner! He was a great sport and I had no idea that he would be diagnosed with bronchitis the very next morning. Good thing he had that aspirin! 



Funny, the theme of next year the big TEN is TIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment